Circle Of Life Ceremonies UK
Renewal Of Vows Ceremonies.
A Circle Of Life renewal of marriage vows ceremony will be unique, appropriate and enjoyable in any of these circumstances.
A bespoke renewal of marriage vows ceremony is for married couples who wish to celebrate in a unique and personal experience, sharing their original vows to each other or more up to date vows, which take into consideration the history that they have shared together. This is a beautiful chance to renew their commitment to one another.
Why renew our vows?
More married couples are choosing to renew their marriage vows.
For some it’s a unique opportunity to celebrate a special anniversary.
For others it helps to confirm their love and commitment to each other.
For many it is a personal statement of their love for each other.
On rare occasions it may be because one or other of the partnership becomes ill.
Choosing the best time to renew your vows.
The ceremony is often associated with a special wedding anniversary, but it does not have to be and it can be the precursor to a party or celebration.
Renewing your marriage vows can be just as appropriate for couples at any stage of their marriage.
It may be particularly relevant to those who have been through a period of unsettlement, which has put a strain on their relationship and now wish to celebrate their renewed love and commitment.
Where couples have married abroad they often have few family and friends with them. On their return home they may want for some form of ceremony which their family and friends can share.
What information will be needed?
Whilst this ceremony has no legal effect it is a public statement by a couple of their continuing affection, love and commitment to each other. Couples will need to produce a copy of their original marriage certificate when booking a ceremony.
Who can renew their vows?
Any married couple may arrange a renewal of marriage vows ceremony.
The couple can be of any age and be married for any length of time.
You do not have to live in the area where you hold your ceremony.
Your unique ceremony.
You choose the content of the ceremony from various choices and just as no two couples are the same, no two renewal of vows ceremonies are the same.
As you go through the many choices and make your selections with Marie, you will be creating a unique event that the two of you will treasure and your guests will remember ‘Eternal footprints create lasting memories that stay in our hearts’. It is a good idea to take time and think carefully about the options that are appropriate and have meaning for you both. The special people in your lives can take part in your ceremony; your children, guests who were at your wedding and special friends and relatives.
You may also choose to ask two people to witness the signing of the certificate of your special event.
These can be your original witnesses or a new choice to suit your present circumstances.
Marie will conduct the ceremony with professionalism. She is fully qualified and holds a certificate in Marriage Celebrancy. Her training included, renewal of vows.
Marie studied with The UK College Of Celebrancy in Sussex.
She is a qualified relationship coach and holds a certificate in Life Coaching, studying at Newcastle College. Marie is confident in dealing with any situation that may arise in the course of the ceremony.
What does the ceremony include?
There are various choices to make in how your ceremony is arranged. A renewal of marriage vows ceremonies may contain any or all of the following:
• Introduction and welcome by Marie.
• Acknowledgment of any children of the marriage.
• Readings, can be chosen or written personally by Marie.
• Poetry written by Marie about your life.
• Renewal of marriage vows, written by yourselves or Marie.
• Rededication of ring(s). You may use your original or prefer new rings.
• Giving of new ring(s) or gift(s).
• Messages from previous marriage guests (often the best man, bridesmaids or brides father).
• Special music. Marie has an extensive list for you to chose from.
• Signing of a beautiful commemorative certificate and closing words.
• Presentation copy of ceremony script.
The certificate is a gift from Circle Of Life Ceremonies UK.
A boxed wine gift from Marie presented to the couple.
Gift signature chocolates for the happy couple presented by Marie.
Circle of Life Ceremonies can provide the following on request to make your day memorable and unique;
• A piper.
• A Saxophonist.
• A soloist.
• Duet singers that reflect the Sinatra era, Michael Buble or anyone else you wish.
• White Dove Release in heart shaped baskets (see album)
• Signature Balloons can be released on the dance floor, at the ceremony or outside the venue.
• Signature candles with the date of your special day engraved personally for you.
• Wedding planning service can be provided.
• Personalized Guestbook.
• Access to many wedding and catering resources.
How long is the ceremony?
The length of the ceremony will be dependent upon the choices that the couple have made, any readings and the inclusion or involvement of family members and friends.
Circle Of Life Commemorative ceremony certificate.
The couple, any witnesses and the Celebrant (Marie) sign the special commemorative certificate. This has beautiful, personal calligraphy writing on it.
The world is your oyster regarding choice of venues.
• Hotel, Town or Country.
• Stately Home.
• Hot Air Balloon over your favourite location, from Vale of York, to Egypt.
• London Eye decorated in ribbons.
• Eiffel Tower.
• Loch Lomond.
• (Secret location) Beach UK
(sand dunes of Northumbria are a beautiful location in the Spring and Summer.
• Beach ceremony abroad.
Locations abroad can be arranged with travel expenses covered.
Secret venues to be discussed.
‘Limited only by your imagination’
The beauty of a Circle Of Life Ceremony is that you are not restricted to choice of date, time or venue as Marie will plan with you and together you can create your perfect day.
How much does it cost?
The fees for ceremonies will vary depending upon the type of venue and the day of the week.
For details of all ceremony fees, including our terms and conditions, please contact Marie as fees are on request.
Circle Of Life Ceremonies UK complimentary gifts for you.
- Non chargeable extras’
- A free consultation if within the 60 mile radius.
- A draft ceremony script.
- Unlimited editing of the original script.
- Circle Of Life Ceremonies personal congratulation card.
- At least one rehearsal of the ceremony, if possible on location.
- Gift signature chocolates for the couple,
- Gift box bottle of wine.
- Silver look finish photograph frame to display your happy day.
- Circle Of Life certificate signed in calligraphy writing.
Arranging the ceremony.
Talk to Marie
Marie will travel to conduct your ceremony within 60 miles which is included in the price. Travel expenses will be accrued after this. Please discuss with Marie at the onset of your booking.
Circle Of Life Renewal Of Vows Ceremonies can be conducted by Marie in Leeds, Wakefield, Holmfirth, Harrogate, York, Hull, Bridlington, Scarborough, Whitby, Sheffield, Bradford, Barnsley, Ripon, Huddersfield and all surrounding areas within Yorkshire with travel included in the fee. Marie is happy to travel outside of these areas on request. Scottish locations are very welcome as Marie was born a Glaswegian and she often frequents the Scottish Borders. Conducting ceremonies abroad can be arranged by request. Travel expenses will apply.