Circle Of Life Ceremonies UK
Gay Commitment Services
Celebrating your relationship or in conjunction with your Civil Partnership.
You may have decided to form a Commitment Ceremony because you wish to celebrate your relationship and love for each other. Marie will create a tapestry of words and conduct a personal Commitment Ceremony which reflects your life and relationship as a couple.
Your Circle Of Life Commitment Ceremony can be held separately or in conjunction with the forming of a Civil Partnership, which Marie can help to arrange. Once you have completed the legal Civil Partnership document you are free to hold a Commitment Ceremony indoors or outdoors or have it in a venue not licensed for Civil Partnerships. If it is only a commitment ceremony you do not need any legalities at all, as this ceremony has no baring on matrimonial laws.
Marie offers you a personal service, she is the one who meets with you and conducts the ceremony, ensuring continuity, flexibility and communication at all times.
After exploring your needs, aims and objectives, Marie will use as many resources as possible to reach your goal of having a memorable day. Marie will ensure that together we achieve Circle Of Life Ceremonies mission statement.
‘Eternal footprints create lasting memories that stay in our hearts’.
Marie will help and assist you as a couple to write your commitment ceremony script, or she will write it for you taking into consideration your relationship and feelings for each other. This will only be done once she has met with you both face to face and after listening to your story of how and where you met.
This will include your promises to each other. You may wish to have Marie write a statement of intent; this can be heartfelt words you wish to express for your future life together, your dreams and aspirations.
If it is not possible to meet the couple prior to the ceremony (If they live a long distance away or abroad) communication will take place via telephone, email, or with modern technology via Skype).
You will receive a draft copy of your ceremony within fourteen days of the full consultation. This can then have unlimited editing at any stage leading up to fourteen days before the ceremony.
Marie will arrange for a rehearsal of your ceremony, at a mutually convenient time, before your special day, preferably on location.
How long is the ceremony?
The length of the ceremony will be dependent upon the choices that the couple have made, any readings and the inclusion or involvement of family members and friends.
- Initial free consultation.
- Contract to protect both client and celebrant.
- Deposit paid at time of booking, balance due three weeks prior to your ceremony.
If any outside sources are used such as Musicians, Dove Release, Balloons etc, the client, at the point of instruction, must meet these costs. Or in some cases special arrangements can be made with a sufficient deposit.
Circle Of Life Ceremonies UK complimentary gifts for you.
• Bespoke Service.
• Ceremony certificate signed in calligraphy writing.
• Complimentary silver finish photograph frame to display your memorable day.
• Complimentary bottle of boxed wine.
• Signature chocolates for the couple.
• Circle Of Life Ceremonies personal congratulation card.
• Presentation copy of ceremony script.
• Personalised Guestbook. (optional)
• Personal poetry and script ceremonies prepared by Marie.
• Marie writes poetry about the couple and their life history. (Optional)
• Indoor or outdoor venues.
• List of wedding songs.
• White dove release.
• Signature balloon release on dance floor or outdoors at venue.
• Beach Ceremony UK and abroad.
• Jumping The Broom.
• Chimney Sweep.
• Hand Fasting (Celtic Tradition).
• Rose Ceremony.
• Sand Ceremony.
• Deposit paid, balance due three weeks prior to your ceremony.
All limited only by your imagination.
The world is your oyster regarding choice of venues.
• Hotel, Town or Country.
• Stately Home.
• Hot Air Balloon over your favourite location, from the Vale of York, to Egypt.
• London Eye decorated in ribbons.
• Eiffel Tower.
• Loch Lomond.
• (Secret location) Beach UK (sand dunes of Northumbria are a beautiful location in the Spring and Summer.
• Beach ceremony abroad.
Locations abroad can be arranged with travel expenses covered.
Alternatively; the couple can have the ceremony in the UK in front of family and friends, then fly to a Circle Of Life recommended location. Special price subsidies have been arranged. Limited dates are available, so please book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Special Package: Abroad.;
All Circle Of Life recommended holiday packages will include;
- A Circle Of Life complimentary gift pack on arrival.
•Destination and accommodation abroad includes the following, more to be added shortly.•
- Luxury apartment sleeps four. Tenerife (Los Cristianos) pool view and balcony.
- Marie has stayed here many times, modern, spacious, clean.
- 10 mins from Centre of Las Americas.
- Villefranche Sur Mer (French town on the sea)
- 10 mins from Monte Carlo & Monaco. 20 mins from the centre of Nice with fantastic shops and beach.
- Small one bedroom apartment in a lovely location 5 minutes from the sea.
- Arrangement can be made for you to be picked up at Nice Cote Dazur Airport.
- Complimentary Circle Of Life gift pack on arrival.
Available summer 2011
- Lovely homely accommodation sleeps six. Beautifully refurbished.
- 20 mins from Limoge airport.
Arranging the ceremony.
Talk to Marie
Marie will travel to conduct your ceremony within 60 miles which is included in the price. Travel expenses will be accrued after this. Please discuss with Marie at the onset of your booking.
Circle Of Life Commitment Ceremonies can be conducted by Marie in Leeds, Wakefield, Holmfirth, Harrogate, York, Hull, Bridlington, Scarborough, Whitby, Sheffield, Bradford, Barnsley, Ripon, Huddersfield and all surrounding areas within Yorkshire with travel included in the fee. Marie is happy to travel outside of these areas on request. Scottish locations are very welcome as Marie was born a Glaswegian and she often frequents the Scottish Borders. Conducting ceremonies abroad can be arranged by request. Travel expenses will apply.