Circle Of Life Ceremonies UK
Civil Partnership Ceremonies
Celebrating your special day.
You have decided to form a Civil Partnership which is a legal commitment, that not only reflects the love you share as a couple but it is recognised by law.
Marie offers you a personal service. She is the one who meets with you and conducts the ceremony, ensuring continuity, flexibility and communication at all times.
After exploring your needs, aims and objectives, Marie will use as many resources possible to reach your goal of having a truly memorable day. Marie will ensure that together we achieve Circle Of Life Ceremonies mission statement.
‘Eternal footprints create lasting memories that stay in our hearts’.
Marie will help and assist you as a couple to write your own vows, taking into consideration your relationship and feelings for each other. Alternatively, she will create a tapestry of words after listening to your story of how and where you met. This will include your promises to each other.
You may wish to say a few words to each other as a statement of intent within your relationship. These can be heartfelt words expressing a commitment of your future life together, your dreams and aspirations.
You will receive a draft copy of your ceremony on FULl payment, you can then have unlimited editing at any stage leading up to fourteen days of the ceremony.
Marie will arrange for a rehearsal of your ceremony this will encounter extra costs to be arranged at a mutual convenient time, before your special day. This will preferably occur on location.
- Initial FREE no obligation consultation.
- Contract to protect both client and celebrant.
- Deposit paid, balance due three weeks prior to your ceremony.
If any outside sources are used such as Musicians, Dove Release, Balloons etc these costs must be met by the client at the point of instruction, or in some cases special arrangements can be made with a sufficient deposit
How long is the ceremony?
The length of the ceremony will be dependent upon the choices that the couple have made, any readings and the inclusion or involvement of family members and friends.
Circle Of Life Ceremonies UK complimentary gifts for you.
• Bespoke Service.
• Ceremony certificate signed in calligraphy writing.
• Complimentary silver finish photograph frame, to display your memorable day.
• Complimentary bottle of boxed wine.
• Signature chocolates for the couple.
• Circle Of Life Ceremonies congratulation card.
• Presentation copy of ceremony script.
• Personalised Guestbook. (optional)
Civil Partnership Ceremonies
• Personal poetry and script ceremonies prepared by Marie.
• Marie writes poetry about the couple and their life history. (Optional)
• Indoor or outdoor venues.
• List of wedding songs.
• White dove release.
• Signature balloon release on dance floor or outdoors at venue.
• Beach Ceremony UK and abroad.
• Jumping The Broom.
• Chimney Sweep.
• Hand Fasting (Celtic Tradition).
• Rose Ceremony.
• Sand Ceremony.
• Deposit paid, balance due three weeks prior to your ceremony.
All limited only by your imagination.
The world is your oyster regarding choice of venues.
• Hotel, Town or Country.
• Stately Home.
• Hot Air Balloon over your favourite location from the Vale of York, to Egypt.
• London Eye decorated in ribbons.
• Eiffel Tower.
• Loch Lomond.
• (Secret location) Beach UK (sand dunes of Northumbria are a beautiful location in the Spring and Summer.
• Beach ceremony abroad.
Locations abroad can be arranged with travel expenses covered.
Secret venues to be discussed.
Alternatively: The couple can have the ceremony in the UK in front of family and friends, then fly to a Circle Of Life recommended location. Special price subsidies have been arranged. Limited dates are available, so please book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Special Package; Abroad:
All Circle Of Life recommended holiday packages will include:
Destination and accommodation abroad includes the following (more to be added shortly).
- Luxury apartment sleeps four.
- Tenerife (Los Cristianos) pool view and balcony.
- 10 mins from Centre of Las Americas.
Modern, spacious, clean.
- Villefranche Sur Mer (French town on the sea) 10 mins from Monte Carlo & Monaco.
- 20 mins from the centre of Nice with fantastic shops and beach.
- This is a small one bedroomed apartment in a lovely location 5 minutes from the sea.
- Arrangements can be made for you to be picked up from Nice Cote Dazur Airport.
Available from Summer 2011
- Lovely homely accommodation sleeps six. Beautifully refurbished.
- 2o mins from Limoge airport.
Arranging the ceremony.
Talk to Marie
Marie will travel within 60 miles to conduct your ceremony. Travel expenses will be accrued after this. Please discuss with Marie at the onset of your booking.
Circle Of Life Civil Partnership Ceremonies can be conducted by Marie in Leeds, Wakefield, Holmfirth, Harrogate,York, Hull, Bridlington, Scarborough, Whitby, Sheffield, Bradford, Barnsley, Ripon, Huddersfield and all surrounding areas within Yorkshire with travel included in the fee. Marie is happy to travel outside of these areas on request. Scottish locations are very welcome as Marie was born a Glaswegian and she often frequents the Scottish Borders. Conducting ceremonies abroad can be arranged by request. Travel expenses will apply.