Code of Ethics
This Code of Ethics is designed to offer members of the public information about the celebrants who work on their behalf.
Marie is a member of County Celebrant Network.
CCN Celebrants recognize the responsibility entrusted to them in their relationships with:
- The bereaved they serve.
- The couples and families they serve.
- The public at large.
- The profession of which they are a part.
Specifically they have agreed:
- To maintain all matters in the highest standard of professional and personal conduct.
- To respect in all circumstances the confidentiality of the family.
- To preserve the right of personal choice and decision making for the bereaved Families, and respect the cultural and spiritual beliefs of the deceased person.
- To provide accurate information concerning the services they offer, the prices of these services, and functions and responsibilities accepted on behalf of clients.
- Neither to judge or give personal opinions on their own or their client’s religious beliefs/spiritual needs.